Walkin Drive-27 July 2019 (Saturday) (US Shift Timings)Experience: 0 to 1 YearJULY 27, 2019 (Saturday)
We are conducting walkin drive for QA (US Shift timings) on between 10:30 AM and 2:00 PM at the below mentioned address.
ANR SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
B-103 & 104, Sector 63,
Near Tech Mahindra, Noida
Nearest Metro Station:
Noida Sector 62
Eligibility & Job Description
- Any graduate or post graduate.
- Knowledge of Quality Center and Mantis will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge software testing process.
- Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Candidate must have basic understanding of database.
- Sound knowledge of testing and bug reporting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certification on automation (Selenium/QTP/LR) and manual testing will be preferred.
- Candidate should have good analytical skills.
- Candidate should be ability to think out of the Box.
- Prepare test cases, test scenarios, and requirements traceability matrix based on business requirements
- Understand the functions of application, identify defects by testing and analyze it to find the root cause
- Prepare root cause analysis document for identified bug and escalate it
- Test newly developed or modified feature/functionality in the application against the SRS
- Ensure that application satisfies functional and non-functional requirements
- Execute test cases in Quality Center
- learn training programs